In this difficult phase for the country we believe it is essential to give our contribution both to assist our customers to prevent entire production sectors from becoming paralyzed and to preserve the health of our employees and citizens in every way.
SMART WORKING: HOW WE ARE ORGINAZED
We continue to offer our services while remaining fully operational remotely. However, all our offices will be closed to the public. We work in smart working, observing the usual opening hours and maintaining full telephone availability – at the same numbers as always – and via email.
Where required or necessary, we are able to organize video conferences through Microsoft Teams platform, a tool that we have been already using for some time and through which we can share the screen in a practical and efficient way.
CORONAVIRUS TASK FORCE
We have created a task force of dedicated professionals to support our Clients on specific issues related to the emergency including:
- Information and assistance on extensions and timing of financial statements and other deadlines;
- Management of technicalities for remote participation in meetings and Board of Directors’ meetings even without the co-presence of chairman and secretary, also providing the audio/video conference platform;
- Analysis of the economic-financial situations, working capital, assessments of the company’s ability to continue as a going concern;
- Contractual interpretation;
- Evaluation of moratoriums and deferment of payments;
- Information to third parties.
We can rely on advanced digital technologies and we are therefore confident that we can deliver our services while minimizing inconvenience and honoring our commitments.
Happy to continue to support you, we will pass also this challenge together.