CARAVATI PAGANI’s accounting consultancy covers all areas and activities relating to the client’s accounting, on a ” turn-key ” basis. The on-going assistance offered by the firm includes the maintenance of the accounting books at the Client’s premises, also shared, and the drafting of the documents that compose the Financial Statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account, explanatory notes and report on operations). We also deal with the preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements in accordance with national and international accounting standards. We also provide real-time assistance in the event of tax audits. We assist in the design and integration of systems, also with accounting.
HOW WE MANAGE COMPANY ACCOUNTS
- to companies that manage their own accounting. In this regard, we assist them with the accounting system, definition of the chart of accounts, accounting entries, VAT fulfilments and tax audits;
- companies that prefer to outsource all related accounting activities to the firm (full outsourcing – one stop shop).
We provide an efficient business services & outsourcing service. Clients who choose this service can devote themselves entirely to their core business, entrusting us with the accounting and administrative management of their business. Working alongside large corporate groups has enabled us to develop wide-ranging skills and abilities, enabling us to handle all types of situations.
RELYING TO THE ACCOUNTING ADVICE OF A PROFESSIONAL OFFICE
Entrusting the assessment of company financial statements to experienced professionals allows you to protect your business from legal problems or economic damage. The accounting consultancy and bookkeeping provided by CARAVATI PAGANI is not limited to the preparation of compulsory declarations or financial statements. We provide continuous and competent assistance to accompany the customer all along the course of his business. Our accountants will be able to analyse and resolve all types of problems relating to accounting.
Our Firm’s accounting consultancy and bookkeeping services
Among the main aspects we deal with for our Clients in the field of accounting are:
- Financial statements and consolidated group financial statements in accordance with the Italian Civil Code, national (OIC) and international (IAS, IFRS) accounting standards;
- installation of accounting systems and organisation of bookkeeping at the client’s premises;
- setting up of stock accounting, electronic invoicing and electronic storage;
- real-time assistance with tax audits.
Integrated Corporate Services Through the associated company ARGO Servizi SPA
Thanks to the associated company ARGO Servizi SPA, we are also able to provide customers with services such as:
- bookkeeping, bookkeeping entries, bookkeeping depository;
- shared” bookkeeping (between the Firm and the Client) in order to be able to share tasks at the same time. In this case, the more formal activities are usually left to the firm. This ASP-delivered service is provided without any installation at the client’s premises, and without any need for backups or updates;
- high accounting automation, by means of automated import of invoice data, advanced data exchange systems, control of correspondence of master data (validation of master data) with CCIAA/Inforcert database. The latter is very useful for reducing errors;
Managing tight deadlines for delivery of outputs, also multilingual and on proprietary formats (reporting packages) or the client’s online platforms.
ACCOUNTING CONSULTANCY FOR FOREIGN CLIENTS
Our firm’s staff have a strong specialisation in foreign clients. Thanks to this qualification, we are able to guarantee the best accounting service also for foreign companies that carry out activities in Italy. We are able to draw up Consolidated Financial Statements according to international accounting principles. Our foreign clients know they can count on us, on our skills and ability to understand their individual needs.