There are many calls for tenders and tax facilities for companies with the aim of supporting their development and growth. By relying on the advice of the experts of our Firm, you can count on a staff always updated on the latest news in tax matters. Each type of company can benefit from different facilities and participate in different calls for tenders depending on the different stages of its growth. CARAVATI PAGANI constantly monitors the possibilities suitable for each company.
HOW TO ACCESS TAX FACILITIES AND TENDERS FOR COMPANIES?
It is not easy for an entrepreneur to know the parameters he needs to be in line with to benefit from tax breaks for companies and start-ups. Access to calls for tenders and incentives for companies is often regulated by a series of rules and procedures that must be studied on a case-by-case basis. Our staff assist clients by assessing which tax breaks and calls for tender they can apply for and collecting the necessary documentation. The process of preparing the application for funding must be followed carefully and is fundamental for obtaining the funding. It is at this early stage that entrepreneurs often make mistakes that compromise their application.
Typical mistakes that prevent businesses from obtaining funding
There are some mistakes that entrepreneurs frequently make when applying for a call for proposals or accessing a tax break:
- drafting the business plan. Many enterprises underestimate it and do not carry it out in a clear, complete, detailed and effective way;
- expenses prior to applying for funding. Participation in a call for tenders should be made before spending money on equipment, furniture, software, etc. The state tends to consider entrepreneurs who have already purchased these goods as financially autonomous. In addition, some calls for tenders make it a requirement for participation that the application be submitted before spending money on the enterprise;
- assessment of cumulation of benefits. Some facilities can be combined with each other and need to be coordinated in order to be exploited simultaneously. Many entrepreneurs overlook this advantageous possibility.
WHAT ARE THE MOST POPULAR TAX BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES?
Many of our clients turn to us for assistance in accessing some tax benefits in particular:
- bonus for new hires, designed to combat youth unemployment;
- benefits for companies investing in training to implement professional skills, designed as part of the Industry 4.0 Plan;
- subsidies for companies investing in the digitalisation of production;
- subsidised loans for the purchase of industrial machinery and for the leasing of plant, equipment, capital goods for production, hardware, software and digital technologies;
- IRPEF deduction on building renovations and energy upgrades;
- tax credit on costs incurred for advertising in traditional media.
Tax deductibility of long-term car rental costs
Many companies choose long-term rental to acquire capital goods, such as company vehicles. Long-term rental offers mobility to all types of companies in an innovative way and represents a valid alternative to purchasing and leasing.
CARAVATI PAGANI provides advice on the tax treatment that must be applied to each company. Article 164 paragraph 1 letter b) of the Tuir contains the discipline of vehicles with “limited deductibility”, which provides for a reduced percentage of 20% deductibility of costs. An annual cap on the tax relevance of rental fees is also established.
ASSISTANCE TO BENEFIT FROM TAX BREAKS AND CALLS FOR TENDER FOR COMPANIES
If you want to optimise the legal and fiscal set-up of your company, you can ask for our Value Check-up for your business. We will identify all areas that need to be addressed and identify solutions. With our assistance, you will discover how to regain your freedom and your time, which are your most important assets. As a firm, we not only deal with compliance and costs for clients, i.e. tax compliance, we also offer opportunities and solutions to problems.
We support companies in their search for opportunities and call ourselves proactive tax consultants who identify the best solutions for companies.
CALLS FOR TENDERS AND CONCESSIONS FOR FOREIGN CLIENTS
CARAVATI PAGANI has a proven track record in international taxation. We assist foreign companies and investment funds wishing to invest in Italy. We are able to manage tax operations of an international nature and for foreign clients in particular, and we also monitor any tax breaks that may be useful in this regard.